Getting to know each other is one of the funnest parts about a relationship. It’s fresh, it’s new, it’s exciting! To be in a healthy, happy relationship, the two of you should know a good deal about the other person. You can not fully love or appreciate somebody without knowing them. Here is a list of questions that you should be able to answer about your partner and if not, you should find out the answers. (Note that these questions are not in order of importance, because they are all important questions).
1. What is a general outline you have about your future?
2. How do you feel about opposite sex friends?
3. What is your favorite child hood memory?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. Do you think you want children?
6. What is your favorite pet?
7. Do you want pets in the future?
8. Are you neat or messy?
9. What are the 5 most important things to you in a relationship?
10. What are your favorite past times?
11. What is your religion?
12. What is the first thing that attracted you to me?
13. Is a connection or physical attraction more important to you?
14. If I don’t come out and say it, how do you know I want to have sex?
15. Describe me as you would to another person.
16. Do you masturbate?
17. If you caught a friend’s partner cheating, would you tell them?
18. How do you feel about cheating?
19. Is there anything that you are self conscious about?
20. Tell me about your first kiss.
21. In your opinion. how was your parents’ marriage?
22. Describe your perfect wedding.
23. How important is money to you?
24. If you hit the lotto, what would you do?
25. Who do you admire most and why?
26. What are ‘deal-breakers’ in a relationship for you?
27. What is one thing I do that you don’t like?
28. What is your opinion on abortion?
29. When did you first fall in love with me?
30. What do you think happens when you die?
31. Describe your dream vacation.
32. Where all do you want to travel to?
33. Where would be your ideal place to live?
34. What’s your opinion on prejudice?
35. Do you believe in ghosts?
36. What are your goals?
37. Is education important to you?
38. What was your biggest mistake?
39. Have you ever broken any bones? If so, how many and which ones?
40. Do you like to read?
41. What are you sexual fantasies?
42. What would you like to change about yourself if anything?
43. Have I ever embarrassed you?
44. Any regrets?
45. Do you think animals have souls?
46. What’s a question you want to ask me.
47. How can you tell I’m mad?
48. What is one thing I could do that would hurt you the most?
49. What do you think of my parents?
50. Define Love.
51. What are your moral values?
52. What do you think makes people successful?
53. What were all your pets growing up if any?
54. Biggest fear?
55. What do you think about keeping secrets?
56. Favorite type of music?
57. What are your hobbies?
58. What’s your favorite way to relax?
59. What’s your favorite animal?
60. What is your opinion on exercise?
61. How important are friendships to you?
62. How do you feel about my friends?
63. Do you have any enemies?
64. Do you value ‘alone time’?
65. What’s your financial situation?
66. Are you comfortable with my level of ambition?
67. How important is humor in your life?
68. Tell me about your past relationships.
69. How do you feel about alcohol?
70. How do you feel about drugs?
71. What is one issue that is very important to you?
72. Do you have any regrets?
73. What is your most prized accomplishment?
74. How do you feel about pornography?
75. Is family important to you?
78. What is your favorite movie?
79. How do you feel about homosexual orientation?
80. How do you feel about capital punishment?
81. Do you think love conquers all?
82. Who are you closest to in your family?
83. Who is your celebrity crush?
84. Are material possessions important to you?
85. What is one thing that always crosses your mind?
86. What is your favorite game?
87. Do you enjoy being outdoors?
88. What is something that bothers you in our society?
89. What do you consider ‘flirting’?
90. Are you a jealous person and if so, what makes you jealous?
91. Is spending time with friends important to you?
92. Is there anything I do that you would change?
93. What part of me are you most physically attracted to?
94. Is the future important to you?
95. Do you ever feel depressed and if so why?
96. Have you ever had stitches?
97. Name things you want to do in the future.
98. Do you think I handle arguments well?
99. How do you feel about clubs and bars?
100. Do you think that we go well together?
Note: Don’t attack somebody you barely know with all of these questions. They are intended to be asked to a person that you are in a serious relationship with. I hope these questions help you and your partner get to know each other better!Number of View :3049